ASP.Net reading XML SOAP error

Jonathan

Hi there, I am using a LOTUS/DOMINO Web Service in my ASP.Net
application and I am having quite a lot of problems. I have managed to
solve most of them but this one it really is giving me terrible
headaches. Web Service send's me back an XML that I have managed to
read with an enormous quantity of problems (it sends me back an XML
file with double XML declaration, not the real XML format). In case of
server errors, DOMINO sends me back an XML error that gives me
informations about error type in this tags, "<errorcode> and
<message>". I have copied the XML error file in my local root and I
have writed code for reading and handling it. AS soon as I try to load
it I get a "SOAP namespace error in line 2". I really don't know
why.... Can somebody help me please?

This is the code-behind:

Dim FileXML As New System.Xml.XmlDocument

FileXML.Load("C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\err.xml")

This is the XML error file:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<SOAP:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
<SOAP:Body>
<SOAP:Fault>
<faultcode>SOAP:Client</faultcode>
<faultstring>Dati Mancanti</faultstring>
<detail>
<e:protocollazione xmlns:e="WSProtocollo">
<message>
L'oggetto come dato non specificato
</message>
<errorcode>