ASP.Net reading XML SOAP error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jonathan, Apr 21, 2005.

  1. Jonathan

    Jonathan Guest

    Hi there, I am using a LOTUS/DOMINO Web Service in my ASP.Net
    application and I am having quite a lot of problems. I have managed to
    solve most of them but this one it really is giving me terrible
    headaches. Web Service send's me back an XML that I have managed to
    read with an enormous quantity of problems (it sends me back an XML
    file with double XML declaration, not the real XML format). In case of
    server errors, DOMINO sends me back an XML error that gives me
    informations about error type in this tags, "<errorcode> and
    <message>". I have copied the XML error file in my local root and I
    have writed code for reading and handling it. AS soon as I try to load
    it I get a "SOAP namespace error in line 2". I really don't know
    why.... Can somebody help me please?

    This is the code-behind:

    Dim FileXML As New System.Xml.XmlDocument

    FileXML.Load("C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\err.xml")

    This is the XML error file:

    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <SOAP:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
    <SOAP:Body>
    <SOAP:Fault>
    <faultcode>SOAP:Client</faultcode>
    <faultstring>Dati Mancanti</faultstring>
    <detail>
    <e:protocollazione xmlns:e="WSProtocollo">
    <message>
    L'oggetto come dato non specificato
    </message>
    <errorcode>