ASP.NET Reference: Errors & Warnings ?

Woodchuck

Hi:) I'm starting to create a ASP.NET website in VS 2005 after some
experiance in C# programming. When I got an error while programming in
C# and I pressed F1 I got an article explaining the error from the
Visual C# Reference: Errors & Warnings section. When I get an error
when creating an aspx file and press F1 I just get a general help
concerning the Error List Window". I would like to know if there is
something simmillar to VC#R:E&W in ASP and how can you make it appear
in VS. If sometning like that doesn't exist I would like to know if you
can find all the error explanations somwhere on the web.
Thanks in advance:)