    What could be wrong? How could I achieve only single selection functinality?

    Thanks in advance
    Sachin

    Sachin, Feb 21, 2006

  2. Sachin

    sloan Guest

    BUG: Radio Buttons Are Not Mutually Exclusive When Used in a Repeater
    Server Control
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;316495

    I programmed up a pretty simple page in 2.0.

    The issue seems to still be there.

    Is it supposed to be fixed for 2.0?

    Or was it purposely not fixed, because of the restrictions of
    INamingContainer ?

    Thanks for any ~concrete information.

    This was my post from a few months back.

    It never received a reply.

    Anyone at MS know about this one??

    "Sachin" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I am using Repeater.
    >
    > I am using RadioButton in ItemTemplate as I want to allow the user to

    select
    > only one row.
    >
    > I have set the GroupName for the RadioButton.
    >
    > However, RadioButton remains selected, once selected and does not change

    the

    sloan, Feb 21, 2006