    What will be the data binding expression?

    Thanks in advance
    Sachin

    Sachin, Feb 21, 2006

  2. Well, you can do <%# Container.ItemIndex %>

    or you could bind into ItemDataBound and set it in codebehind, where you'd
    have access to the original data source.

    Karl

    --
    http://www.openmymind.net/
    http://www.fuelindustries.com/

    Karl Seguin [MVP], Feb 21, 2006

  3. I tried using <%# Container.ItemIndex %>, it displays -1.

    Regards
    Sachin

    =?Utf-8?B?UyBQ?=, Mar 5, 2006