Asp.net reports in the pivot table

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Brajesh Jain, Sep 7, 2003.

  1. Brajesh Jain

    Brajesh Jain Guest

    Hello,

    we r making a three tier application in which front end is Asp.net. In
    application we r supposed to show some reports. previously we were
    showing those reports in the excel and for that we were binding our
    dataset to datagrid contol on a web page and after that we were
    changing the content type of the page to excel, so reports were coming
    in excel.

    this.EnableViewState = false;
    Response.Clear();
    Response.ClearContent();
    Response.ContentType = "application/vnd.ms-excel" ;

    But now client wants those reports in the pivot table. can anybody
    help in that, because i m not sure that as by changing the content
    type of the reports were coming in excel similar way we can show in
    pivot tables also or we have to do it some other way.

    Thanks & regards,
    Brajesh

    Brajesh Jain, Sep 7, 2003