ASP.Net Reuse of ColdFusion's Session(Important)

Von Shean

I have built an application in ColdFusion5. But now we want to add a few
pages in the application that use ASP.Net(aspx). Aspx page is fairly complex
to we are not planning to rewrite the page in ColdFusion.
I would like to know how should i get the session that coldfusion is using
into the aspx page.
The ColdFusion5 stored the session in the Database and CFID and CFTOKEN are
maintained by url rewriting.
Regards,