    asp.net.
    Can anyone provide me with some direction as the best way to proceed.

    Terry
    Terry, Mar 16, 2005

  2. Hello Terry,

    at first - ask yourself the following question: will my users be stored as
    Windows accounts (AD or SAM) - or will they be stored in a custom store (e.g.
    SQL Server)

    if Windows - set <authentication mode="Windows" /> and make yourself familiar
    with IIS authentication types
    if Customer - set <authentication mode="Forms" /> and make yourself familiar
    with Forms Authentication

    Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Mar 17, 2005

  3. Terry

    Terry Guest

    If I use IIS authentication, can I control which users have access to which
    forms and if they have read or full access?

    Terry

    Terry, Mar 18, 2005