    Mostafa Arafa
    SW Developer
    Egypt

    Moustafa, Sep 14, 2003

  2. Moustafa

    Dejan Bujak Guest

    I don't think you can. You can hide menu bars so they can't get to the print
    function. You can disable right click mouse button, you can cancel out
    ctrl+P, but there is always a work around, if nothing else somebody could
    use http request and get raw html to parse. Also, there is always Print
    Screen button...

    If it's not imperative that each user can't print do search on Internet how
    to do what I mentioned above.

    Good luck!

    Dejan Bujak, Sep 15, 2003