Asp.net security problem...?

Moustafa

Hi all ,

how can i prevent the user of the asp.net page to copy
or print screen some text i put it on the page .

Please if any one know...reply as soon as posible on my e-
mail .

Mostafa Arafa
SW Developer
Egypt

Dejan Bujak

I don't think you can. You can hide menu bars so they can't get to the print
function. You can disable right click mouse button, you can cancel out
ctrl+P, but there is always a work around, if nothing else somebody could
use http request and get raw html to parse. Also, there is always Print
Screen button...

If it's not imperative that each user can't print do search on Internet how
to do what I mentioned above.

Good luck!