asp.net security with open page inside windows forms

devloper

Hi,

I'm using asp.net security and it work realy well. But
some day, we have to change some of the way we use it, and
add the web page inside of a windows form. Still, it work
realy well, but the page who is opened by a javascript
have to be authenticated again. How can I avoid the
authentication of the page opened by the javascript and
keep the security?

thanks

Jacob Yang [MSFT]

Hi,

I have reviewed your issue. Due to the nature of your issue I need to do
additional research to determine the best way to provide assistance. I will
contact you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Jacob Yang
Microsoft Online Partner Support

Jacob Yang [MSFT]

Hi,

Based on my research and expereince, I would like to share the following
information with you.

For security consideration, the IE will not forward the credential to a
window opened by window.open() function.

I hope it helps.