    do I need for the application that I am going to build.

    Thanks,
    Max
    Max2006, Jun 4, 2008

  2. Hi Max,

    I think it is hard to given a way for calculating hardware requirement on
    the fly. If you have any existing server machine, suggest you test your web
    application on it(concurrent load test). You can record those statistics
    such as:

    average page response time, CPU usage, memory usage, throughput...

    then, you can try measure the hardware requirement by multiple the existing
    server's hardware with difference between the above performance results and
    your expected result.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    .

    ications.

    >From: "Max2006" <>
    >Subject: ASP.NET Server Hardware Planning Guide
    >Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 14:57:10 -0400

    >Hi,
    >
    >Is there any guide explains how to calculate the hardware requirement for

    an

    Steven Cheng [MSFT], Jun 5, 2008