ASP.NET session across Two Web Projects

Guest

Hello,

I have 2 web projects,1 C# and 1 VB project under a single solution. I use a
session variable in C# project to store a string so that I can retrieve that
string from session in my VB web Project. I tried a lot refering MSDN using
<sessionState > part in web.config file of both the projects.

<sessionState
mode="StateServer"
stateConnectionString="tcpip=127.0.0.1:42424"
cookieless="false"
timeout="20"
/>

This is the sessionState tag of the web.config file of both the projects.
The ASP.NET State Service is also started.

I would like some one to help in achieving this.

Thanks in Advance.