ASP.NET Session does not expire

Arun

I have an in-proc session managemet where session timeout set to 10 min.
I have a report viewer control which connects to the reporting services and
renders the report. This happens in server mode.
My question is if report is rendered and user does not perform any action on
UI
the session should expire but it doesn't happen. When checked from firebug
it is found that a automatic ping request is sent to server from report
viewer.
How to configure to stop this.

Please do reply.
Thanks.