Asp.Net Silverlight Media and Xaml control

Oriane

Bonjour,

With Asp.Net futures (Microsoft.Web.Preview), I can't use the Media and Xaml
controls (Silverlight). I've got this error messages, with several wmv
files:

Execution error:

Microsoft JScript: Sys.Preview.UI.Xaml.Media.MediaFailedException: Unable to
load media "App_Data/xxx.wmv".

function Sys$Preview$UI$Xaml$Media$Player$_meMediaFailed() {
this._naturalduration = null;
this._enableBuffering(false);
this._mediaAvailable(false);
this._ensureDuration(false);
this._ensureSeeking(false);
this._mediaEnded = false;
this.set_caption("");

var handler = this.get_events().getHandler('mediaFailed');
if (handler) {
handler(this, Sys.EventArgs.Empty);
}
else {
throw this._getMediaFailedError(); <------

Any idea ?
Oriane

PhilTheGap

It looks like you've got your media file in the App_Data folder, after some
quick tests, I couldn't get my app to play if I tried putting the media in
my App_Data folder. Where if I moved it to a folder called video and then
set the MediaURL like this MediaUrl="~/videos/XXX.wmv" it works fine.