ASP.Net site from network share

Navnit

Hello,

I want to create a website in IIS which has its ApplicationPath or Virtual
Directory from a network share.

Its a ASP.Net 2.0 website. I've the site percompiled (One Assembly Per Page).

When I try to do the above I get a "Code Access Security" error, which is
justified since I am trying to execute code from a network share. which is
not alowed.

Now I have a requirement where I have to go the above way. Is there a way to
do it ?

Thanks in advance ...