ASP.NET site hangs when schtasks /v switch is invoked

persillade

I have an ASP.NET website in which if a certain button is clicked, it
will enumerate the scheduled tasks on a certain server. I use psexec to
call "schtasks /query /fo list" on a remote server and this runs fine.
However, when I tack on a /v switch to the end of that, the site hangs
up completely, we start getting HTTP 403.9 errors (with only 1
connection to the site), and I eventually have to do an IISRESET to get
everything going again. Below is the code for the btnClick event:

private void btnTasks_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
Process p = new Process();
p.StartInfo.FileName = @"C:\windows\system32\psexec.exe";
p.StartInfo.UseShellExecute = false;
p.StartInfo.RedirectStandardOutput = true;
p.StartInfo.RedirectStandardError = true;
p.StartInfo.Arguments = " \\\\10.20.70.20 schtasks /query /fo list";
p.Start();
p.WaitForExit();;

if ( p.ExitCode != 0 )
{

Response.Write(p.StandardError.ToString());

}
else
{

SkipLines();

Response.Write("<b>Scheduled Tasks<br>");
Response.Write("---------------------------<br></b>");

for (i=1;i<100;i++)
{
string outputline = p.StandardOutput.ReadLine();
Response.Write(outputline + "<br>");

This of course as I said runs fine but just tack on a "/v" switch so
that it reads "p.StartInfo.Arguments = " \\\\10.20.70.20 schtasks
/query /fo list /v" and then we will hang forever. The /v switch runs
fine from a command prompt against remote servers so it is something to
do with ASP.NET possibly and how it handles the redirected output
perhaps? (just guessing here)

Please no posts about using Win32_ScheduledJobs instead of my method as
that only enumerates jobs filed with the "AT" command.

Help much appreciated.