ASP.Net Site or Sharepoint Portal...

Dan Bass

Just a general comment coming from an .Net development background ignorant
of the Sharepoint stuff...

A client is using us in including Reporting Services (2005) into their
reporting tools. I'd like to have a central place for all the reports, where
the IT guys will then be allowed to configure users and set permissions on
the various reports. Does Sharepoint Portal do this sort of thing "out the
box", or should I just get on and develop an Asp.Net web site?

Thanks!
Dan.