asp.net Spell Checker

Guest

Hi all,
I was wondering if there is a Spell Checker for asp.net.. i have found a
bunch written in vb.net or c#, but i'm having trouble bringing it over into a
web application from a windows form...
Does anyone know of any good asp.net spell checkers?!?!
thanks for the help!

Guest

Hi Jed,
thanks for the links.. i download all the software for them, but i still
don't know how to use only the spell checker out of all the freetextbox
features...
can you explain it to me..
thanks

Jed said:
I am using FreeTextBox [http://www.freetextbox.com/] with ieSpell
[http://www.iespell.com/] and it works like a charm. I think ieSpell works
with any text form field.

ACaunter said:
Hi all,
I was wondering if there is a Spell Checker for asp.net.. i have found a
bunch written in vb.net or c#, but i'm having trouble bringing it over into a
web application from a windows form...
Does anyone know of any good asp.net spell checkers?!?!
thanks for the help!

Guest

Well, ieSpell is not really a FreeTextBox feature. ieSpell is a browser
add-in for IE. Once you activate the ieSpell menu option on the FreeTextBox,
it displays the Check Spelling button which when clicked launches the ieSpell
plug-in. If you install ieSpell, then simply right-clicking in any textbox