ASP.NET/SQL 2005 Hosting

Igor

I have account on LunarPages. I can not connect with Managment studio, I
must use some web based aplication for creating DB. This server is too slow.
www.hostinguk.net is good hosting but it is very very expensive.
Which hosting is good for asp.net/sql 2005?

Igor

www.hostinguk.net is good hosting but it is very very expensive.
You (don't) get what you (don't) pay for...

I know, but I don't need space shutle. I need some good hosting for forum
site written in c#, asp.net 2.0, sql server 2005, database site will be
50-100-150 MB (it depends of forum activity). I don't want to pay $100 000
for hosting for this kind of site. Do you know which is good hosting for me?

Mark Rae

I know, but I don't need space shutle. I need some good hosting for forum
site written in c#, asp.net 2.0, sql server 2005, database site will be
50-100-150 MB (it depends of forum activity). I don't want to pay $100 000
for hosting for this kind of site. Do you know which is good hosting for
me?

Hmm - not sure where you get $100,000 from...

HostingUK's Silver option is £6.25 a month:
http://www.hostinguk.net/services/windowsOverView.asp

SQL Server starts at £8.33 a month:
http://www.hostinguk.net/services/sql.asp

If you can't afford that, I'd respectfully suggest that you're in the wrong
business...

Tony

Hmm - not sure where you get $100,000 from...

This amout is joke!
HostingUK's Silver option is £6.25 a month:
http://www.hostinguk.net/services/windowsOverView.asp

SQL Server starts at £8.33 a month:
http://www.hostinguk.net/services/sql.asp

If you can't afford that, I'd respectfully suggest that you're in the
wrong business...

Are you fucking around with me? Silver don't have sql server database. It is
£75 + Vat. 200 MB of SQL server DB is £350 + vat. It is £425+vat. I can get
Platinum+ package for $492+vat ($670). There is no add-on domain option.
Yes, it is problem if you have more sites. And, NO, I am not in wrong
business. I am starting business. I don't know how much money I will earn, I
am experimenting. I don't want to pay few thousands of $ for experimenting.
But my experiment will not become business if I chose some shit of hosting
and my sites will be down every few days.