ASP.NET/SQL Database Applications Development For Free

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by sonomat@gmail.com, Apr 11, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Apr 11, 2006

  2. I could use a program that encodes CD audio to mp3 and gets accurate CD band
    and track information (take note, Microsoft) from an online database and that
    then creates a music library that is shared between several computers and
    presents the library from a web service to a browser front end. The program
    should allow an authorized user to select any track from the library with no
    more than 3 clicks and to play that track on any PC on the network or the
    home stereo system.

    The application should allow multiple libraries so that the user can use a
    locally stored library on a laptop while travelling or connect to the master
    library when at home. The libraries should automatically synchronize upon
    re-connection and include a Windows Service based FileSystemWatcher to
    automatically add newly added files to the library.

    Can I have that by Friday?
    --
    Dale Preston
    MCAD C#