ASP.NET Starter Kits 2.0 .

Paul Aspinall

Hi

I know it may be a little early in the proceedings, and ASP.NET 2.0 is not
yet released, but does anyone know if there are any ASP>NET 2.0 versions of
the Starter kits that were released with ASP.NET 1.0?

I would just like to get a feel for how things should be done, as I'm going
to install the next Beta when its released.

Cheers

Juan T. Llibre

Yes, there are, but they are not publicly available yet.

The Club, Personal and TimeTracker Kits are in internal
testing stage, and the others should be ready soon.

I know that there's an effort mounted to deliver them all.

jensen bredal

Great news.
Any idea when they would go public?

How about community starter kit?

Many thanks.
JB

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

A "personal web site" starter kit is included in Visual Studio 2005 beta 2.