ASP.Net State Management across Web Servers

Guest

Hi,

I am working on an application that will run on a number of servers,

The user may click on Page2 from Page1 and they may be on a different server.

The fact that the Cache is stored in memory, how can I store data during a
user session that will be accessible on all web servers?

Thanks.

Kevin Spencer

Assuming that these are part of a web farm, that is, all one Application,
you can use a Session State Server or SQL Server to store Session State that
is shared among them.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer