Asp.net stops responding / html & asp work

QuestionMan

Good Day,

Please help.

We're trying to resolve an issue that has made the rounds in all the
groups, but we were unable to find any resolutions. Any help in that
regard is greatly appreciated.

1. On a Sporadic basis, asp.net pages stop responding with no
resulting errors displayed in IE or in the event log.
2. ASP and HTML page respond.
3. No apparent load, cpu or memory issues.
4. Recycling does not resolve the crash.
5. Stopping and starting www service is the only way to fix the issue.
ASP.Net pages respond like normal after the service restart.

Thank you in advance for your input.

QuestionMan

Good Day,
We implemented and tested the application logging; unfortunately it
did not produce any errors in the application log during the crash.

What else can we try?

Thanks in advance for your help.