    Thanks for any hints,

    regards
    DC

    DC, Dec 2, 2004

  2. Pretty hard to guarantee 100% .NET but here's a popular site:
    http://www.dell.com/

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Dec 2, 2004

  3. http://www.loreal.com is one example I can think of. I heard it at some
    event/newsgroup can't really remember.

    Regards,

    Deepak
    [I Code, therefore I am]

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVlcGFr?=, Dec 2, 2004
  4. The Home Shopping Network:
    http://www.hsn.com/

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Dec 3, 2004
  5. Try this! http://www.freeforumzone.com/
    It's an Italian Forum Community, and uses aspx!

    Paolo Niccolò, Dec 3, 2004
  6. DC

    Ian Cox Guest

    www.mycokemusic.com
    In my opinion this site has vastly improved since going .net from classic
    asp

    Ian Cox, Dec 3, 2004
  7. One I like is:
    Alienware.com
    Those guys make real nice PCs....Pity i cant afford them :(

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVhc3Vu?=, Dec 3, 2004
  8. Juan T. Llibre [MVP], Dec 4, 2004
  9. DC

    DC Guest

    Thanks to everyone for all the good examples!

    Regards
    DC

    DC, Dec 4, 2004
  10. DC