asp.net tabstrip control

Asim Qazi

Hi All i m using tab strip control plz help me setting its navigation
my cod is

private void TabStrip1_SelectedIndexChange(object sender, System.EventArgs
e)

{

switch (TabStrip1.SelectedIndex)

{

case 0:

Page.Navigate("AdminMain.aspx");

break;

case 1:

Page.Navigate("Addreseller.aspx");

break;

how to navigate to different pages on different tabs selected

this code in code behind of my page and i m getting error

Asim Qazi

Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls

let me explain it more clear
<iewc:tabstrip id="TabStrip1" style="Z-INDEX: 101; LEFT: 8px; POSITION:
absolute; TOP: 8px" runat="server"
TabSelectedStyle="background-color:#ffffff;color:#000000"
TabHoverStyle="background-color:#777777"

TabDefaultStyle="background-color:#000000;font-family:verdana;font-weight:bo
ld;font-size:8pt;color:#ffffff;width:79;height:21;text-align:center"
AutoPostBack="True">
<iewc:Tab Text="Tab 1"></iewc:Tab>
<iewc:Tab Text="Tab 2"></iewc:Tab>
<iewc:Tab Text="Tab 3"></iewc:Tab>
</iewc:tabstrip>

this code made thee tabs on my page .. no i want a code that is i select 1st
Tab it should load "1.aspx" and so on

can u plz help me

Hermit Dave

i have used webcontrols.tabstrip in conjugation with iframe.
what i do is onSelectedIndexChange i set iframe.attributes.add("src",
"page.aspx")

and it works like a treat

--

Regards,