ASP.net TabStrip

Damien

I'm need to use a TabStrip in a Web application, and many source i
found on the internet drive me to Microsoft IE WebControl. But when i
try to download then at referenced url, i'm redirected on the 404 page
of msdn site.
Dowload URL =
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads...OT_NET_ServerControls/WebControls/default.asp
referenced at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/webcontrols/overview/overview.asp

Has anyone a valid download address for those control or a downloadable
version of them or a free TabStrip library that i could use in my
software ?

Regards,

Curt_C [MVP]

I dont have the link but just as a side note, check www.asp.net for tab
controls, IIRC there are a bunch of em there, and better ones....

Curt_C [MVP]

Just another side note, we wrote our own. It wasnt that much work and we
were able to customize it to our specific needs that way. If you have the
time it may be worth the couple days of work to write it yourself.....