    version of them or a free TabStrip library that i could use in my
    software ?

    Regards,

    Damien, Dec 21, 2004

  2. Damien

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    I dont have the link but just as a side note, check www.asp.net for tab
    controls, IIRC there are a bunch of em there, and better ones....

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Dec 21, 2004

  3. Damien

    Damien Guest

    Damien, Dec 21, 2004
  4. Damien

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Just another side note, we wrote our own. It wasnt that much work and we
    were able to customize it to our specific needs that way. If you have the
    time it may be worth the couple days of work to write it yourself.....

    Curt_C [MVP], Dec 21, 2004