ASP.NET Team development using VS.NET

Guest

Can someone please refer me to books, articles, websites where I can obtain
information on how to set up VS2003 for team development.

I am a project manager for a non-trivial military software project that is
migrating from ASP to ASP.NET. I have a team of 9 developers using VS2003.

Of concern to me is that VS2003 compiles its projects into a single DLL.
This will not work for our environment as our architecture is SOA based and
as such the application consists of multiple DLLs.

Additionally, there needs to be the ability for different developers to work
on different files and once done, be able to send the file for testing and
promotion to production.

I am looking for resources providing in depth knowledge on the capabilities
of team based enterprise development using VS2003 enterprise.

Thanks

Guest

"Also, you can compile projects into multiple .dll files but you must use the
project type of Class Library. Then all you do is reference these projects
using the IDE."

Does that really work? I tried it once, but never able to make it work. Do
you know any tutorial etc about that?

Thanks,

Ethem