ASP.NET Thumbnails

Guest

Hello friends, i have a images folder in which my uploaded images are stored i
want to create thumnails of these images dynamically and show these thumbnail
for example i have a folder named (cards) and in this folder for example
this folder contain 10 images now i want to create a logic that create
thumbnails and show created thumbnails on the page at a time. pls tell me
about that
Thanks