    thumbnails and show created thumbnails on the page at a time. pls tell me
    about that
    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?YXNhZA==?=, Apr 12, 2005

  2. There are several articles that might get you started

    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/thumbtools.asp

    http://west-wind.com/weblog/posts/283.aspx

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Apr 12, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?YXNhZA==?=

    Brock Allen Guest

    I have a sample that pretty much does this:

    http://staff.develop.com/ballen/blog/PermaLink.aspx?guid=2d8b430b-8361-416d-9df8-9aff48bf2481

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor

    Brock Allen, Apr 12, 2005