Asp.Net Time Tracking Software

Luis Esteban Valencia

i've been looking around for a time tracking and billing solution but
haven't been able to find anything that will fit my needs. maybe you know of
a good one.

Criteria:
web based (so i can use this with multiple computers)
create / update projects
create / update tasks within the project(s)
specify a date
enter start and stop time (the actual hours will be calculated in the
nearest 15 minute increment)
enter amount paid
create reports that will reflect the current ballance due (for instance, if
i worked a total of 35 hours but billed out for 20 hours already and
received payement, i need the report to show the last 15 hours of billable
work)
database sql server (that way i can monkey with the data if i need to)
free, or minimal cost (< $50) with a trial

i just don't have time to write this right now, otherwise i would.

Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I would like to recommend you for timesolv. It provides secure web-based time, billing and practice management solution for profession services firms. It has lots of facilities rather than other applications.

For more information you can visit: timesolvDOTcom

Hope this will work out for you.

All the best!

Joined
Mar 23, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
http://xpunch.com

--
LUIS ESTEBAN VALENCIA
MICROSOFT DCE 3.

Oh, you have to check out XPunch then (at the URL of the same name), it meets everything you just requested BUT it's free. We use it on a daily basis and it gets the job done.

Hope this does the trick for you.