Asp.Net Time Tracking Software

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Luis Esteban Valencia, Jan 6, 2005.

  1. i've been looking around for a time tracking and billing solution but
    haven't been able to find anything that will fit my needs. maybe you know of
    a good one.

    Criteria:
    web based (so i can use this with multiple computers)
    create / update projects
    create / update tasks within the project(s)
    specify a date
    enter start and stop time (the actual hours will be calculated in the
    nearest 15 minute increment)
    enter amount paid
    create reports that will reflect the current ballance due (for instance, if
    i worked a total of 35 hours but billed out for 20 hours already and
    received payement, i need the report to show the last 15 hours of billable
    work)
    database sql server (that way i can monkey with the data if i need to)
    free, or minimal cost (< $50) with a trial

    i just don't have time to write this right now, otherwise i would.

    --
    LUIS ESTEBAN VALENCIA
    MICROSOFT DCE 3.

    Luis Esteban Valencia, Jan 6, 2005

  2. In the ASP.NET StarterKit you can find Time Tracker. It's a free and
    open-source projet.

    http://www.asp.net/StarterKits/DownloadTimeTracker.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1

    =?Utf-8?B?Vmtv?=, Jan 6, 2005

  3. Luis Esteban Valencia

    timesolv

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    I would like to recommend you for timesolv. It provides secure web-based time, billing and practice management solution for profession services firms. It has lots of facilities rather than other applications.

    For more information you can visit: timesolvDOTcom

    Hope this will work out for you.

    All the best!

    timesolv, Dec 30, 2008
  4. Luis Esteban Valencia

    Brandon1143

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    http://xpunch.com

    Oh, you have to check out XPunch then (at the URL of the same name), it meets everything you just requested BUT it's free. We use it on a daily basis and it gets the job done.

    Hope this does the trick for you.

    Brandon1143, Mar 23, 2009