ASP.net trials on XP Professional

Joined
Jun 28, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have ISS installed on my XP Professional. I can do trial asp pages and see the results in my http://localhost.

I downloaded the Microsoft.net framework. I create ASP.net (aspx) pages in notepad and can see the results when I publish them to my web site. I can NOT see the results on my computer at http://localhost.

The path for the files is c:\WINNT\Microsoft.net\framework\v.1.1.4322.
I also have v1.0.3705.

Can somebody tell me what I need to try the files on my computer instead of having to publish them?