asp.net uk hosting recommendations

jj

I apologies if this is slightly off topic, but I'm in desperate need of a UK
based host for my asp.net sites (3.5/sql/ajax)

If anyone has a recommended host in the UK I'd appreciate it if they'd reply
here.

I need a host running the lastest frameworks, with sql server 2005, a decent
control panel and a reseller package.

Having issues with my current host and some strange errors in their
environment that I'm tired of waiting for them to fix.

Thanks,
JJ

jj

Hi Mark.

Mark Rae said:
What problem(s) are you having? Have you contacted their technical support
people...?

Yes I have contacted them - they are looking into it, I am told, however I
currently get no answer on their support line. Strange 'object is null'
errors on sites running in reseller and using asp.net 3.5.The sites don't
experience the error on other hosts.
Yes I am - I have upwards of 20 sites with them...
I must just be the unlucky one then!