ASP.Net - Unable to Print on Network Printers

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by prakashkoshti@gmail.com, Mar 25, 2006.

  1. Guest

    I have an applicaiton developed in ASP.Net. I have installed network
    printers on my machine.
    (Installed printers include both USB and COM)
    When I try to print from other interactive applications it works fine.
    In my ASP page I am displaying the list of installed printers on my
    machine, i.e. Network and Local.

    When I select USB Network printer for printing, it fires an error
    message:
    "EXTERNAL COMPONENT HAS THROWN AN EXCEPTION"

    and

    COM Network printer for printing, it fires an error message:
    "A NULL CONTEXT HANDLE WAS PASSED FROM THE CLIENT TO THE HOST DURING A
    REMOTE PROCEDURE CALL"

    Thanks in advance
    Prakash

    , Mar 25, 2006