    machine as a server is there a problem with deleting the
    user account. Any reason it's there? OS is Win XP Home.
    Thanks for the help

    Bendall, Aug 1, 2003

  2. Bendall

    Lenny Guest

    This account is used for ASP.NET service, just removing is not a good idea.
    Your machine might not be a server, but when it runs IIS , it's a web
    server. Why do you want to delete this account anyway?You can always
    configure ASP.NET to run under a different account, and disable ASP.NET
    account. But it's there for a reason.

    Lenny, Aug 1, 2003