ASP.Net UserControls breaking with Win 2003 Server SP1 update?

Guest

My hosting company said they just recently applied SP1 for Win 2003 Server
and all of my pages
with UserControls are breaking with the following common error message.
They work everywhere
else until I try to deploy to those servers and had been working there until
this Service Pack.

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: The base class includes the field 'WebUserControl11',
but its type (StoreCEI.WebUserControl1) is not compatible with the type of
control (ASP.WebUserControl1_ascx).

Any help would be greatly appreciated I have searched everywhere and found
nothing.