    project that would call this vb6 dll, but the returned value is not correct.
    From what I checked, the vb6 dll is called, but it fails on AdvAPI. What is
    the problem and how to fix it. This vb6 dll would works well when I calls it
    thru windows application.

    I have very little knowledge on web development, so I don't know how to
    debug it, or what might cause it, thanks for the help.

    Eugene
    Eugene, Aug 3, 2006

  2. Eugene wrote:
    > Hi, I have a vb6 dll that would make use of the AdvAPI. Then I have a
    > asp.net project that would call this vb6 dll, but the returned value
    > is not correct. From what I checked, the vb6 dll is called, but it
    > fails on AdvAPI. What is the problem and how to fix it. This vb6 dll
    > would works well when I calls it thru windows application.
    >
    > I have very little knowledge on web development, so I don't know how
    > to debug it, or what might cause it, thanks for the help.

    recommended practice), but this is a classic asp newsgroup. ASP.Net is
    a different technology from classic ASP. While you may be lucky enough
    to find a dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you
    can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a newsgroup
    where the dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest
    to help you.

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Aug 3, 2006

  3. Eugene

    Eugene Guest

    Thanks Bob, sorry that I don't know this is a classic ASP page, i would post
    it at the suggested forum, thanks.

    Eugene, Aug 4, 2006