ASP.NET + VBSCRIPT

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?QW5hIFJpdGE=?=, Oct 7, 2004.

  1. Hello to all.

    I’m using a vbs file in a aspx page.

    In the page load I add the attribute onclick to a web button control , a sub
    define in my vbs file. Something like this:

    Btn.attibutes.add(“onclikâ€,â€vbscript:testeâ€)

    The sub teste after fill the bookmarks in a word document redirects this
    page, like this:

    Sub teste()
    …………..
    Location.href = “webf1.aspxâ€
    End sub

    The problem is that the button don’t redirect to the page webf1.aspx.

    I try only to redirect to another page in a html page and it works.

    My question is, how can I redirect to another page using vbscript on a aspx
    page?

    Thanks for your help

    Ana Rita
    =?Utf-8?B?QW5hIFJpdGE=?=, Oct 7, 2004

  2. This might be dumb, but you mistyped "onclick" for the Btn.Attribute.Add
    statement. You might want to add some client side debugging statements to
    try to track this down to see why.

    bill

    William F. Robertson, Jr., Oct 7, 2004