    Thanks in advance for any replies.

    Regards,
    Frank J. Reashore, MCAD.net

    Frank J. Reashore, Aug 1, 2004

  2. On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 14:56:45 -0700, Frank J. Reashore
    <> wrote:

    > Hello All,
    >
    > I am trying to download Dennis Bauer's ASP.net Version Switcher, however
    > his
    > web site is down. Does anyone know of an alternate location for this
    > download? The original link was
    >
    > www.denisbauer.com/NETTools/ASPNETVersionSwitcher.aspx
    >
    > It is strange that the entire ASP.net community is now dependent on this
    > utility that appears to have no mirror site.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any replies.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Frank J. Reashore, MCAD.net

    AFAIK, there isn't one, because it's Denis's tool he wrote to share with
    others. AFAIK, it's not affiliated or endorsed by MS, but that would have
    to be verified (I don't speak for them).

    It's just a convenience tool anyway, all it does is some command-line work
    for you. You can do it yourself via command-line as well.

    --
    Craig Deelsnyder
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET

    Craig Deelsnyder, Aug 7, 2004