    code development.

    You what do you think about?

    Luigi
    Luigi, Feb 2, 2010

  2. On Feb 2, 9:47 am, Luigi <> wrote:
    > Hi all
    > in my work environment talking about the fact that ASP.NET pages are
    > destined to die in the near future since superseded by SharePoint, allowing
    > you to create even complex sites with just a few clicks and with the minimum
    > code development.
    >
    > You what do you think about?
    >
    > Luigi

    It's a nonsense, because SharePoint is built on ASP.NET. In some
    cases, you can replace ASP.NET development by installing SharePoint.
    In all other cases you will need custom development. Moreover, in many
    cases, complex sites on SharePoint require custom ASP.NET code.
    Alexey Smirnov, Feb 2, 2010

  3. Luigi

    Ralph Guest

    Re: ASP. NET vs SharePoint

    "Luigi" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all
    > in my work environment talking about the fact that ASP.NET pages are
    > destined to die in the near future since superseded by SharePoint,
    > allowing
    > you to create even complex sites with just a few clicks and with the
    > minimum
    > code development.
    >
    > You what do you think about?
    >
    > Luigi

    Totally ridiculous.
    Definitely just a case of a manager that saw something shinny and got
    excited.
    Sharepoint is built on ASP.Net specifically webparts.
    Anytime you need something that doesn't come out of the box you would have
    to create it in asp.net as a user control.
    Ralph, Feb 2, 2010
  4. Luigi

    Luigi Guest

    OK, now is much clearer.