    Eddy Guest

    I am using a Window XP Home Edition. I do not have IIS manager(localhost) to
    start doing a Web application. Any other way to resolve the problem?

    Eddy, Jun 14, 2005

  2. Eddy

    erymuzuan Guest

    Download ASPNet webmatrix, it has it's won web server based on cassini,
    you can get it at http://www.asp.net, alternatively get VS2005 Beta 2,
    it has almost the samething

    regards
    erymuzuan mustapa

    erymuzuan, Jun 14, 2005

  3. Eddy

    Eddy Guest

    Hi, Sorry... but my project and school works require me to use VS.net 2003...
    even though I had already downloaded the V2005 Beta 2 already...

    Eddy, Jun 14, 2005