ASP.NET web developer business opportunity

cSharpDotNet

I am looking for a strong web developer to develop an ASP.NET web site. This is a business partner type opportunity which means you would be part owner in a start up company. There is no salary until revenue begins to come in, but for the right person, this could be the opportunity to be a part of something HUGE. Potential customers are already waiting on the completion of the application, and we simply need one more resource to complete our team. If you have a strong background in building visually appealing and professional web sites and consider yourself an expert in ASP.NET, then please contact us via (e-mail address removed). C# experience is a plus.