ASP.NET web hosting & 403.1 Problem

Cat

When I create a new web project and upload it to a sub directory of
www directory on my hosting service server, 403.1 error occurs. I e-
mailed the adnimistrator once and he manually set 'script only' to the
subdirectory then. But you know, as a learner, I create and test web
projects often and I can bother the administrator each time. I
searched this news group for a sollution but all I found was that I
have to change the directory permission at the IIS manager. This is
only good when you are the administrator of the server, but it is a
commercial asp.net server and obviously I'm not the administrator. Is
there any way that I, just a hosting user' could manually set 'Script
only' permission for the directory when publishing the web project at
Visual Studio? Maybe using web.config?

Or I should ask the administrator if he could set the permission for
the directory each and every time I create a new web project? Thank
you for your answers in advance.

PS: I'm using Hostway.com
You can view the error here : http://www.gloomywind.com/test/
And this is the error
page-------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------
You have attempted to execute a CGI, ISAPI, or other executable
program from a directory that does not allow programs to be executed.

HTTP Error 403.1 - Forbidden: Execute access is denied.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Cat

My previous post was what occurs when I publish with FrontPage
extension in VS.NET.
If I use FTP to publish, then .NET configuration error page is shown.
It says that
the directory is not set as an application.

Configuration Error
allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level. This
error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an
application in IIS.
Line 23: <authentication mode="Forms" />