ASP.NET/Web Part call to WebDAV fails...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by - B@rney, Jun 21, 2005.

  1. - B@rney

    - B@rney Guest

    Hi!

    I'm developing a Web Part that will display a users inbox/calendar/contacts
    in an IFRAME. This could have been simple, BUT some users have folder names
    that are not standard. Then constructing the URL is not just
    http://server/exchange/<username>/inbox...
    I've been looking into doing a WebDAC PROPFIND call to Exchange server
    querying for the urn:schemas:httpmail:inbox attribute. This works as a
    console application. But, when creating an ASP.NET application, for testing,
    prior to creating the WebPart, this fails. I've tried setting the
    WebRequest.Credentials = CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials, but that didn't
    work. I guess I'm bumping into the dual-hop problem?

    The task at hand should be fairly simple: get me the URL to a users
    inbox/calendar/contacts/tasks no matter which language the users folders are
    in, so that I can supply this as a parameter to the Web Part without having
    to customize settings for each user.

    Anyone?

    --
    - B@rney