ASP.NET/Web Part call to WebDAV fails...

- B@rney

Hi!

I'm developing a Web Part that will display a users inbox/calendar/contacts
in an IFRAME. This could have been simple, BUT some users have folder names
that are not standard. Then constructing the URL is not just
http://server/exchange/<username>/inbox...
I've been looking into doing a WebDAC PROPFIND call to Exchange server
querying for the urn:schemas:httpmail:inbox attribute. This works as a
console application. But, when creating an ASP.NET application, for testing,
prior to creating the WebPart, this fails. I've tried setting the
WebRequest.Credentials = CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials, but that didn't
work. I guess I'm bumping into the dual-hop problem?

The task at hand should be fairly simple: get me the URL to a users
inbox/calendar/contacts/tasks no matter which language the users folders are
in, so that I can supply this as a parameter to the Web Part without having
to customize settings for each user.

Anyone?