ASP.Net web services authentication (NTLM)

Marlon Smith

We are developing an windows forms application that
communicates to deployed web services on and Windows 2000
server. We are using windows integrated security and are
having random problems, the windows client is not
authenticated to the active directory, so we are building
a NetworkCredential instance for authentication. Yet we
will sometimes get a 401-Acces denied , we then open IE,
supply the address and user info, once that is successfull
the 401 error is gone. I have been watching the Security
aduit logs on the server, it onlys reports when the proxy
is successfully authenticates not when authentication
falis.

please help!