ASP.Net WebControls

Damian

We have been using the Web Controls for ASP.Net, ie Toolbar, Tree View etc.

Subsequently we have found out that they are unsupported by Microsoft now but may be supported later??

When the WebControls are used they create a ASP client folder in root of the WEB Server. Is there any way we can get this location to be the virtual directory root or some else rather than the WEB Server's root folder?

Or is there something else we should be using?

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

i'm not aware that this can be done easily. apparently this guy has hacked
out a solution, you can give it a try.

Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
Got tidbits? Get it here...