ASP.NET Webservice: Deployment

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by S P, Nov 19, 2006.

  1. S P

    S P Guest

    Hi All,

    I am using ASP.NET 2.0 to create XML Web Service. I want to deploy that web
    service using Setup project.

    I have added a Setup project to the solution which contains the Web Service.
    However, when I add the project output from the web service to the Set up
    project, only content files (in this case .asmx) files are added and no other
    files are added (.cs, dll etc)?

    What could be wrong? How do add all the dlls and required files to the
    project?

    As a policy, I HAVE TO USE SETUP project(with simple X copy) only for
    deployment.

    Any Pointer?

    TIA
    Sachin