ASP.NET Webservice: Deployment

S P

Hi All,

I am using ASP.NET 2.0 to create XML Web Service. I want to deploy that web
service using Setup project.

I have added a Setup project to the solution which contains the Web Service.
However, when I add the project output from the web service to the Set up
project, only content files (in this case .asmx) files are added and no other
files are added (.cs, dll etc)?

What could be wrong? How do add all the dlls and required files to the
project?

As a policy, I HAVE TO USE SETUP project(with simple X copy) only for
deployment.

Any Pointer?

TIA
Sachin