ASP.net webservice interop with c++ dll

Kristof Thys

Hello,

I've got an unmanaged C++ project, build into a Dll, using extern "C"
__declspec(dllexport)

I want to call functions in my ASP.Net webservice using:
extern "C" {
[DllImport("dlltest3")]
function..
}

This compiles just fine (I call this function from the Helloworld
function in the basic templates cpp),
but when I run my webservice, I can see my method in
the web page, but when I invoke it, I get a page that says:
The page cannot be displayed

There is no specific error or reason shown.

Anyone know what is the problem here?

thx,

Kristof