ASP.NET website configuration

Ted

I ran aspnet_regsql , and I now have the required database created in
the default instance of MS SQL Server 2005 (developer's license).

In SQL Server, I created a user specifically for my ASP.NET
applications. However, when I start the ASP.NET website configuration
utility, it seems to insist on using my own Windows user id. How do I
tell it to use the user id and password I created specifically for the
web aplication? No matter what I have done, the configuration can't
seem to connect to the server, and my best guess at present is that
this is due to it using the wrong user id and password.

What else can go wrong while trying to configure this?

Thanks

Ted