Asp.net Website - Searching

David

Hi,

I'm hoping to rearchitect a website using asp.net. I was wondering
about how a site level search(for visitors) would work if I was using
some html includes, sql tables, and/or user controls. I don't think
our current site search functionality could be used, what are some
popular methods for asp.net driven websites?

Thanks

David

Chad Crowder

I've found dtSearch (web www.dtsearch.com ) to be quite nice.

You'll want something that will crawl your site and perform the indexing
rather than a file indexing solution.

- Chad