asp.net will not break on exception

Tigger

This is realy frustrating me.

I've just converted one of my asp.net webservices to .net 2.0 and am
trying to debug it.

However, I just can't get it to break on exceptions making it very hard
to track down the bugs.

I have checked the My Code Only
I attach to the aspnet_wp.exe process
Break points ARE working
I have checked EVERY box in the exceptions dialog

And it will NOT break on exceptions or even catch unhandled exceptions.

I have to track down where the exception happened and add a break point
so I can debug it.

The same seems to be happening for my asp.net websites as well.

Tony

Dale

The only thing that comes to my mind is to make sure you're running in Debug
mode. In VS .Net 2003, you could debug in Release mode if you set Generate
Debugging Information to true.