ASP.NET / windows client switch ?

Jeremy

How can I programatically determine (from some common library code) whether
the running environment is ASP.NET webforms or windows client ?

Jeremy

Well obviusly yes, I can do, but I was hoping there would be some
environment flag that would enable me to just detect it - better design I
thought.

Alex Papadimoulis

Hi Jeremy,

Your framework (Library Code) should be designed in a way that it wouldn't
make a difference where it's run.

What you could do is create a class in the Environment namespace with a
static method/member that is set at runtime by your application. But, I
don't think that's good design either.

Alex Papadimoulis