ASP.NET with ADirectory authentication

naija naija

Hello Everybody,
I have a code which is authenticating against the Active
Directory by Using Forms Authentication and Visual Basic .NET.Which is
at :-
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326340
And its working well with ADirectory but now i want the username
(SAMAccountName) to look through the OU(Organization unit) and if it
finds out that the username belongs to a certain group in the OU then it
should redirect the browser to a certain webpage.
For example if the username is A and its in the OU called IT it should
redirect the browser to an IT web page which thats the page the user is
suppose to see.
Any help or ideas are welcomed!
Thx in advance to all.